- Take the train to Essen main station.
- From bus stop number 12 at Essen's main railway station, take bus line 166 toward "Dellwig Bahnhof". It's a journey of about 18 minutes.
- Get off at "Heegstraße".
- Walk back from the bus stop toward the road named Alte Bottroper Straße (see the map below).
- After about 50 metres, turn left into Heegstraße.
- On highway A42, take exit number 12 (Bottrop Süd, Essen-Borbeck).
- After exiting, turn into the road named Essener Straße L631 toward Essen Borbeck.
- Essener Straße L631 merges into Borbecker Straße (0.8 km) and subsequently into Bottroper Straße (2.2 km).
- Turn right into the road named Alte Bottroper Straße (0.3 km).
- Immediately after passing the DIY timber store, turn right into Heegstraße (dead end).
- Stop at the first house on the right side - that's where we are.
There is a parking area for visitors to the right of the house. Plenty of parking spaces are also available alongside Heegstraße.